Vitamin Sales Consultant
|May 15, 2013 - June 25, 2013|
|Salary Range:||Base plus unlimited commission potential|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:||Exciting Opportunity for Superstars Only!|
You have a burning desire for success, are extremely customer oriented, highly motivated, and strive for excellence. You are able to persuasively communicate the value in cutting edge nutritional products. You believe you can be the best and you prove it consistently. Call only if you fit this bill. Hourly plus commission; build an empire of unlimited earning potential within our fine and progressive company. Physician’s Preference has opportunities for top producers and A – Players.
Physician’s Preference has been providing supplements of the highest quality since 1993. We enable our clients to live healthier lives by helping them obtain and maintain optimal health — naturally, through our all natural vitamin and mineral supplementation. We are always looking for exceptional people who share our love for the clients we serve, the merchandise we sell, and the work we do! We are currently hiring for retail sales opportunities in our vitamin store.
For more information about our businesses, please visit our website at
Generate retail nutritional supplement sales through developing and maintaining relationships with clients.
|Qualifications:||• BILINGUAL (English/Spanish) A PLUS!|
• Closing Skills
• Prospecting Skills
• Presentation Skills
• Strong computer Skills
• Motivation for Sales
• Proven track record of exceeding sales quotas
• Driven to deliver superior client service by exceeding expectations
• Demonstrated ability to develop relationships with clients and staff members
• Able to work well as a team player in a fast-paced, energetic environment
• Goal oriented
• Proven ability to strategize and execute plans
• Excellent verbal and interpersonal skills
• Presents a professional image in appearance, words and actions
• Nutrition or fitness background preferred
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.