RN's and LVN's
|August 07, 2014 - October 31, 2014|
|Salary Range:||Commensurate with experience|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:||Would you like to be able to improve the quality of peoples lives, not have to deal with managed care and work great hours (no nights or weekends)? |
We have challenging and rewarding opportunities for recent graduates or individuals with previous medical experience who have a passion for serving others. We are searching for individuals who are results-oriented, efficient and committed to excellence.
This position is Full Time:
Monday through Thursday, 7:30am - 5:00pm
Friday, 7:30am - 12:00pm.
There is a late night that nurses rotate 1 day a week to stay until 6:00pm.
1. Attend huddle every morning and present daily critical numbers
2. Take initiative in furthering own education and attend educational meetings, luncheons, and conferences as directed
3. Work with the team to establish the most efficient procedures possible and follow those procedures accordingly
4. Meet with Director regularly to be mentored and develop personal goals
5. Accept personal responsibilities and maintain accountability
Tactical Work for Floor Nurses:
1. Perform all necessary procedures for guests providing the following care:
2. Follow up with each new guest through standard courtesy calls
3. Room in guests for recheck visits, sick office visits, and well woman exams
4. Assist physicians and physicians assistants in examinations and charting during visits, ensuring accuracy when entering updates into eCW
5. Call necessary prescription changes and refills into guests specified pharmacy
6. Take responsibility for one late night each week and duties that it entails
7. Enter tracking into computerized spreadsheet every day
Tactical Work for Phone Nurses:
1. Pick up on all phone nurse calls immediately as possible
2. Address all calls that come in before 4:00 on the same business day
3. Address all questions and concerns guest has and document
4. Make recommendations based on protocols and algorithms
5. Communicate with providers if unsure on how to recommend a guest
6. Document all tasks completed daily in tracking folder
|Qualifications:||This position requires someone with the following skills and characteristics:|
Passion for serving others
Great listening skills
Good time management skills
Good at prioritizing
Ability to drive conversations politely and compassionately
Confidence in using algorithms and protocols to direct guests
Ability to stay focused on the tasks at hand
Ability to lift 20 pounds
BILINGUAL (Spanish/English) A PLUS!
Strong IV skills, PREFERRED!
5+ years of experience, PREFERRED!